Due to the difficult nature of international shipping, we have the following policies regarding international orders:
- KidCarpet.com does not ship products overseas, however, you could independently secure a freight forwarder or broker. We can provide you with rug dimensions so that you may obtain a quote from the freight forwarder of your choice, and we will be happy to provide any necessary paperwork for import. The rug can be picked up at our mill in Georgia or we can ship it to your freight forwarder within the contiguous USA for free.
- Customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges including shipping, insurance, duties, taxes or additional fees associated with international shipping
- Products will not be shipped until full payment is received and processed via wire transfer or credit card.
- KidCarpet.com is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipment overseas. Insurance may be an option, but the courier is solely responsible for damage.
- Any carpet purchased for international use is non-returnable and non-refundable
Some freight forwarders we have worked with in the past are:
- American Baggage and Box Transport: discountshipping.us
- Shipito: http://www.shipito.com/shop-pricing
- com: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/
Please note that we have no affiliation with these companies, so any transaction for services would be solely between them and you.
Thank you for your interest in our products! If you would like to proceed with an order, please email: email@example.com to request package dimensions and weight of a specific item.